|Director/ Trainer: Duong Nguyen
· Master of TESOL, Victoria University of Australia
· 30 years of teaching, training and coaching experience with 15 years in senior managerial position such as Vice President at American Polytechnic College, Vice Principal at Western Australian International School, Canadian International School, and Director at AMA.
|Director of CISI Program/ Trainer: Manoj Menon
· CPA, MBA, B. Sc. in Economics and Accounting from Australia with 23 years of International commercial, finance and teaching experience.
· Also lecturer at University of Economics Ho Chi Minh and Banking University, before as CFO with Morgan Stanley private equity investment, CFO with Vinacapital private equity investment, Finance Director at Carlsberg, CFO at Parker Hannifin Aerospace.
· Champion of Public Speaking Contest and Toastmaster from USA.
· Having successfully raised fund and structured syndicate loan in tens of millions USD.
|Trainer: Elton Bernardson
· Australian native trainer, commercial experience in entertainment and hospitality industry for 17 years with CELTA teaching certificate.
· Having taught IELTS and business and communication courses to adults and young learners in English centers and international schools.
· Having performed in-house Business English training to banks and hotels in Vietnam.
|Trainer: Brent Kurkoski
· Graduate teaching certificate from Australia, B. Sc. in Social Science from US with CELTA teaching certificate.
· Having taught and co-developed curriculum in English department at RMIT University in Ho Chi Minh for 9 years and performed English teaching at Vietnam National University as well as numerous English centers.
· Having performed in-house English and communication skill training to senior corporate executives.
|Trainer: William Wong
· Native speaking Master Coach and management consultant for over 10 years from Canada.
· Previous clients included The Government of British Columbia, Canada, American Heart Association, Unilever, Disney, Wall Street English, Law Foundation of Canada, etc..
|CISI Certified Trainer: Shaipudin S. B. Harun
· Sc. in Economics (Analytic Economics) specializing in training of Risk Management, Islamic Finance, Retail and Corporate Banking areas and soft skills.
· Before as Vice President and Head of Islamic Banking, Senior Relationship Manager of Energy Sector, Senior Manager of Credit and Risk Exposure to Malaysian government group and sovereign credit assessment at Citibank Malaysia, Head of Transaction Services, Head of Corporate Banking and Operations at Deutsche Bank Malaysia, CEO of Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad, the public transport company in Malaysia operating railway service.